OUT NOW: latest issue of TLC’s Campaigner magazine, the only UK magazine focused on public libraries.
READ IT HERE: https://librarycampaign.com/magazines
TLC MEMBERS exclusively get the print version, delivered to their door – you could too if you become a member. Join here.
IN THIS ISSUE:
– news, including what TLC has been doing
– goodies coming up in September & October
– major libraries project starting soon for disadvantaged kids
– guide to summer reading events for families
– authors of two new books inspired by libraries tell their own stories
– the truth about “levelling up” (it involves libraries)
– nationwide libraries project that eased loneliness during lockdown
– ideas for making libraries a place for kindness
– a feast for crime fans
– why “digital access” in libraries needs serious support.